What is Web WA?
Before entering into a discussion on how to use Whatsapp web, it’s good to know what Whatsapp web or WA web is.
In simple terms, the understanding of Whatsapp web is a website page that is provided specifically for users of the Whatsapp application to be able to carry out chat activities through a desktop or laptop computer.
Basically the appearance of WA Web on a desktop computer is exactly the same as on a smartphone.
The advantages of Whatsapp chatting with desktop/laptop computers are the larger size of the monitor screen, as well as the ease of typing text and sending files.
We don’t need to install additional applications on the computer, just use the browser application on your computer.
My advice, use the fastest browser application so that chat activities run more smoothly. For example; Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera.
Terms of Using WA Web
Before you can use the Whatsapp web service, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Your smartphone uses the Android OS, iOS 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Blackberry 10.
2. The smartphone you have to have a back camera that works well for the QR code scanning process ( QR Code ).
3. You already have a Whatsapp account that is active on your smartphone.
4. Make sure your internet connection is stable, whether it’s on a computer/laptop or smartphone.
5. Your computer/laptop uses the latest and fastest browser application. For example Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and others.
In order to be able to use Whatsapp web services smoothly, the five requirements must be met. If one of the conditions is not met, then you cannot use the web WA.
How to access WhatsApp Web
To use Whatsapp web on a PC or laptop, you must first synchronize Whatsapp on your smartphone with Whatsapp web. It’s not difficult, just do the following easy steps:
1. Open the https://web.whatsapp.com site on the browser on your computer. Later, a QR Code will appear like the following;
2. Open the Whatsapp application on your smartphone. For Android users, then tap the three dots on the top right of Whatsapp on your smartphone earlier.
3. Then a drop down will appear, then tap on the WhatsApp Web section. See the following picture;
4. You will be directed to the confirmation page, then tap on the OK section, GOT ITlike the display as follows;
5. The last step, please scan the QR Code that is visible on the computer monitor using Whatsapp on your smartphone. Until this step Whatsapp you are connected to the web WA and ready to use.
How to use WA Web
Basically how to use Whatsapp Web is the same as when we use the Whatsapp application on a smartphone. However, unfortunately, there are Whatsapp features that cannot be used on the web WA, namely; video call and voice call.
Some other Whatsapp features that you can use on Whatsapp web include:
1. Chatting, it’s very easy to use WA on a smartphone. Search for a friend’s name through the search feature in WA, or point the computer’s cursor to the last conversation with someone else.
2. Voice Recording, as well as when we record sound through Whatsapp on a smartphone. Click the microphone button on the bottom right, then a pop up will appear to confirm.
Click the Allow / Allow button, then click the Ok button, I Got It. Furthermore, the voice recording feature can be directly used on the WA Web.
3. Sending Files, through Whatsapp web, we can also send files in the form of images, videos, documents, and contacts. Click the button shaped like a paperclip, select the type of file to send, select the file, then send.
Log out of Whatsapp Web
Every time you finish using WA web, you should make sure to exit so that the conversations on Whatsapp are not read by others. The way to log out of Whatsapp web is very easy, namely;
1. Open the WhatsApp application on your smartphone, tap the three dots at the top right.
2. Then tap WhatsApp Web
3. Then tap Exit all computers or Log out from all services. A confirmation pop up will appear later, then tap Log Out.